Wednesday, April 6, 2011

sometimes i go out by myself and i look across the water

School is busier than ever. I just couldn't get into the academic swing of things last week, and I'm really paying for it now. I'm taking four classes instead of three this quarter, and I'm still teaching a class, too. It really adds up. I barely have time to eat, let alone blog. I think I'll have a good grip on things soon enough though. It always takes some time to settle into a new schedule.

I've got big plans for a nice comeback on Friday though, so stay tuned!

In the meantime, don't forget to enter my 100th post celebration giveaway!

I also really, really highly recommend this version of Amy Winehouse covering "Valerie." It's seriously amazing. I've listened to it like ten times a day for a week.

5 comments:

Gertrude said...

Good luck for everything that is going on at school :) xo

Annalise said...

Good luck in school cutie! Can't wait to hear about what you've been up to.
XOXO

Unknown said...

ahh I missed reading oh so sophi while I was gone! been loving your last few outfit posts girl. your blonde hair is so much fun!

also just remembered you were visiting seattle?! when was that, did I miss it?!

xoxo

Nnenna said...

Saw on twitter that you finished your hellish week- yay!!! :D

Jenny Morris said...

ive been listening to halo by beyonce like crazy. this song rules too! congrats on pushing through the madness!